Many Aadhar holders have complained about being rejected after the UIDAI Portal Aadhar Card Enrolment Process. Aadhar Update Application. There are so many problems why you might be rejected. You can still apply for a New Aadhar Card, and it is very easy. This article post will teach how to do that. Let’s first discuss the possible reasons for rejection. Aadhar Application.
Reasons for Aadhar Application Denial
- It is possible that you have supplied incorrect or inadvertent supporting documents.
- You may keep your Aadhar Application Form on Hold.
- UIDAI does not verify your supporting documents for any reason.
- Your biometrics are unrecognizable
- It is possible that you have provided incorrect information on the Aadhar Application form.
- There is a possibility of rejection in the event that UID database already has an enrollment with your demographic data (I.e. The possibility of rejection in the case UID database already has an enrolment with your demographic data (I.e. Same Address) or biometric information.
- Your Aadhar application is not found or submitted correctly.
These are the reasons your Application was rejected. It’s now time to re-apply Aadhar Application For Enrolment. However, this time you must avoid making any mistakes.
Reapply for Aadhar card enrollment!
Re-application for Aadhar Card is the same process as a new Application Form. This can be done online or offline. As I said, you will need to fill out the Aadhar Card Application form correctly. Follow these steps:
- You can download the Aadhar Application and Enrolment Forms from UIDAI’s online portal.
- Please ensure that you read every field before filling out the form. Advertisement
- Start filling in all details, including Pre-Aadhar EID and TIN/NPR Receipt, Names, Addresses, Genders, Ages, Districts, States, Mobile Numbers, PIN Codes, Consent, and other information.
- Aadhar Card Centre will need your biometric information. Fingerprints for each finger, IRIS scans of both eyes, and your photograph are required.
Note: To avoid confusion, write all details in Capital/Uppercase Letters.
- Do not overwrite or use lowercase letters
- After completing the above, you will need to hand over the Application to Aadhar official. They will then counter-check all fields. They will help you if you make a mistake when re-applying for Aadhar.
- Also, you need to give your Aadhar Supporting documents to UIDAI Officials and ask them if they are valid.
- Send your application to Aadhar Card Kendra.
Do you want to check if your Aadhar application has been submitted?
The question that may come to your mind is, have you submitted your application? You may be wondering how you can verify that your Application has been submitted. After submitting your Aadhar application successfully, you can check your Aadhar status online.
It is easy to check Aadhar Status. Simply enter your details.
you have any questions, please comments below. I will help you.
We are grateful!