How to check Vodafone balance
Looking to Check how to check Vodafone balance
check your Vodafone balance, you can use the following methods:
- Dial *111# from your mobile phone and select “balance” from the menu options.
- Send an SMS with the text “BAL” to 144 and you will receive a message with your current balance and validity.
- Log in to the Vodafone App and check your balance under the “My Account” section.
- Call the Vodafone customer care number and inquire about your balance.
- You can also check your balance on the Vodafone website by logging in to your account.
- Use the USSD code 1112# from your mobile phone, this will show your balance on the screen.
- You can also check your balance through the Vodafone self-care service, where you can log in to your account and view your balance, usage history, and other account-related information.
- You can also check your balance by calling the interactive voice response (IVR) system by dialing the customer care number and following the automated prompts.
- Some plans also allow you to check your balance through the use of a special short code, which is a unique number that you can dial to check your balance.
- If you are traveling and want to check your balance, you can dial the Vodafone international customer care number and inquire about your balance.